Mar 14, 2011

Transcript – Live Chat with Glenda

The Chat ‘transcript’ link – Please click through to Transcript for an overview of the questions and my responses.  You’re welcome to email me with any further questions.  Email Glenda

The Good News and Bad News regarding the transcript…
April 14, 2011

The good news?  The software for the SFD website provides an easy to use Chat Room feature.

The bad news?  I was not able to capture the entire transcript.  With an hour’s worth of chatting, the older segments in the chat window kept ‘falling off the page’ and were not recoverable.  Fortunately, many of you sent in your questions ahead of time, so I was able to recreate many of the questions and my answers.

Future Chats?  Yes, there will be!  This was such a success that there will be more in the future.  Watch your newsletters for announcements.

Once again…a BIG thank you to all who participated!
Happy Sewing!
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment