I started to become aware of this when I began noticing the 'odd' drag line from my neck point to my shoulder bone. That entire ball of the shoulder seems to be coming forward as evidenced in this photo.
So I drafted a new pattern with a shoulder seam tune-up. I took my bodice blueprint, moved the front shoulder point forward 1/2" (truing to the original neck point) and then the back shoulder point also was rotated forward. Here is the result, which I'm happy with.
I didn't sew a muslin test because I knew this is what I needed, but if you're unsure, definitely sew a test muslin.
Also, I designed in a simple princess line going up into the shoulder seam and used the 3-thread cover stitch on my new BabyLock Evolution serger to apply the decorative stitching.
Here's a full photo of the blouse.
Now, I'm doing exercises to hold my shoulders back where they belong but oops...I'm slumping again. Oh well...the effort is being made!