Sep 4, 2018

Confused? An explanation of Abbreviations

Every now and again customers will email and ask what our Sure-Fit Designs product abbreviations mean.  What do I mean by this?  Well take the Bodice Fitting Course DVD as an example.  We abbreviate that BFC.  Why do we do this?  When we're creating the shopping cart drop-down options, I'm limited to the number of characters I can use in any given description which means I must use abbreviations.

Finally we've had time to prepare the Sure-Fit Designs Abbreviations list.  I've posted this list on www.surefitdesigns.com and hopefully this will clear up any further customer confusion.


I thought you blog readers might like to see this too.  I'll show it to you here, but if you'd like to download it, please Click Here.


Happy Fitting & Sewing,
Glenda...the Good Stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment