Mar 12, 2013

Posture...What to do with your pattern if you have a Rounded Back and/or Protruding Shoulder Blades

I know I should stand up taller and straighter.  I know my shoulder bones rock a little forward.  How easy it is to slump!  And I know that if I don't pay attention to this now, that eventually I might need to do a rounded back minor tune-up/adjustment.  So as I prepared for this video I kept catching myself being aware, sitting straighter and walking taller.  But then the slump returns! It's so easy to loose this awareness.

Your rounded back might be genetic or from disease or simply from the forces of gravity taking its toll.  But, if you are one who requires a rounded back adjustment, or perhaps you have protruding shoulder blades, or maybe you have both issues to deal with, you'll no doubt benefit from the information I've provided in this video.


If you have any questions or simply want to leave a comment, please do.  Or if you'd like to share this information with others, you are welcome to.

Kindly,
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment