Mar 5, 2013

Let's Continue with the Asymmetrical Waist Level

Last week you took a look at how to alter your pattern for asymmetrical shoulders.  This week, I'll share with you one of our newest videos on how to change the waist line of your skirt or pants if you have one hip higher than the other.  If you own this situation, you've likely experienced your hem level swings up on one side and making it uneven.  I hope you're not just cutting off the uneven portion...it will totally mess up the grainline and hang of the hem.

This video is a short one and shows you how simple it is to refine your skirt or pants pattern at the waist level for your asymmetrical hip and waist.

If you'd like to share this video on your own sewing blog or Facebook page, please feel free to.  One of my goals this year is to spread the word about the Sure-Fit Designs fitting and designing system with more seamstresses.  I'm asking you to help me out, and in return, I'm happy to connect with your blog and let others know of your experiences.

Kindly,
Glenda

No comments:

Post a Comment