Apr 14, 2015

March Retreat Photo Highlights

Everyone achieved well-fitting pants and bodices.  Here's a few photo highlights

Students came from Australia, Florida, Pennsylvania...along with 2 local Oregonians.




Perfect neck, shoulder & upper chest width.  Darts needed slight repositioning.

 


 Set-in sleeve demo.


 Discussing design details.

 Drawing the pattern.

 Fitting the pants pattern.

 Adjusting the neckline for a forward thrust head.

 Moving the entire shoulder seam forward.

 Princess seams help shape the fabric for body contours.

Transferring fit changes on to the trial 'muslin'.

6 days of fitting experiences - 3 days for pants and 3 for the bodice.  They go quickly.

Glenda...the Good Stitch!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation to you all. I know you had a great time being there with Glenda. Today I just finished doing all my measurements and drawing out my pattern. Excited to move and I'm so glad I ordered this technique to learn to get a Sure Fit.

    ReplyDelete