Dec 29, 2015

Out with the Old & in with the New!

For the last blog post of the year, I'd like to share with you my latest designing video.  It's another one of my 'triple espresso' fast-forward videos showing you how to design the basic sleeveless Sheath dress.  Of course, you need to start off with your well-fitting SFD Dress Kit personalized dress muslin, just as our SFD customer, Caroline, has done.
 
Then, follow the directions in this Sheath Dress Designing video.  When the videos are the 'triple espresso' variety, they show the essence of the designing details without my superfluous talking (and I can tend to get carried away).



Caroline has added sleeves in the pink sheath dress version.  Whether with or without sleeves, when sewn with different fabrics, you'll achieve the best-fitting dress for so many different occasions.  It's a great way to use the fabrics in your stash!
 
We plan on filming more 'triple espresso' designing videos in the coming year along with other projects.  Please comment below if you like this fast-forward format...and what specific designs you might like to see.

Once again, I'll take this opportunity to thank you for being the best customers I could ever want!  Your loyalty and enthusiasm is what spurs me on to always be thinking of the next project to share with you.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment