Jul 11, 2012

Tune-Up: Narrow Shoulder to Full Bust

As I further analyze my completed Sure-Fit Designs Dress Kit bodice with the set-in sleeves, I think that the armhole seams could be drafted a little better to give me an even better fit.  My shoulders are narrow and my chest above my bust is flat.  I wouldn't say I have a full bust in that I have a large cup size (I am a B), but my full bust circumference including the across my back, is a lot bigger than my narrow chest.

When I was looking through all of the videos that Sure-Fit Designs offers, I found this  How-To-Video Narrow Shoulder to Full Bust with instructions to check and tune-up my armhole seams.  I am going to definitely try this out.  Even though I don't have a particularly full bust, I think the refinement might be beneficial to the fit of my pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment