Jan 28, 2012

Rebecca Discovers the Sure-Fit Designs Introductory Video

My journey into sewing has seen my fabric stash grow, but not in the right place.  I would not say that I sew, but rather I buy fabric, use a commercial pattern to cut out the fabric, try it on, and then throw it into the fabric scrap bag (which by now is getting pretty big). It's the fabric scrap stash!  Nothing I sew fits me!!!

I gave the search over to Google and input different phrases and search terms in hopes of finding a pattern drafting system that would give me the perfect fit.  During my browsing, I stumbled upon this Sure-Fit Designs Introduction video.  I was impressed and perhaps you might be too, since it gives a very clear explanation and I could see how this fitting system worked for many different body shapes and sizes...including mine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment