Feb 20, 2012

Reading Between the Lines


What’s this all about?  As most of you know, I spend quite a bit of time answering your questions.  I’m always happy to help because I want you to be happy and satisfied with your patterns.  Sometimes your questions are pretty straightforward and easy to answer.  Other times, I have to try and decipher what exactly you are trying to say and what your questions is.  Often times, I have to do a lot of ‘reading between the lines’.   And, frequently, you describe something you’re doing with your patterns and it spurs me to think that others might be interested in what you’re doing (no names, of course)  so that we can all learn what might be easier or work better for you.

From time to time, I’ll share brief renditions of the exchange or my thoughts about what has happened.  It certainly is an eye-opener for me to see through the eyes of someone else’s thought processes – or at least it’s my perception of your thoughts.

So…for you to help me understand what you’re trying to say or question, please…please…please send photos of the situation, or better yet, if our back-and-forth doesn’t solve the issue quickly, let’s set up a Skype session with one another.  It’s just so much easier to really see what it is you are talking about and give you some direction.  Or, you can simply call me – sometimes that’s the quickest resolution.

Skype Address: sure.fit.designs
Phone: 541-344-0422 (in Oregon – PST)

No comments:

Post a Comment