Feb 22, 2012

SFD February Live Chat

Hi everyone,
If you are not a member of the SFD newsletter list, then you've likely missed my announcement of the upcoming Live Chat.  It's totally free for you to attend.  I'm calling it the Anniversary Live Chat.  As many of you know, February 2012 is the 30th anniversary of Sure-Fit Designs.  This is another one of my gifts to you.  I hope you're available on Tuesday, February 28 at 5 PM (Pacific Standard Time).  This seemed to be the most acceptable time for our US customers as well as being able to accommodate many of our international SFD seamstresses.

To find out what time corresponds in your part of the world, please do an Internet search.

I just ask that you register ahead of time as there is limited 'seating' and once the 'seats' are full...well, they're full.  Please go to http://www.surefitdesigns.com/SFDChatRoom.html to register.  You will receive one reminder email only on the morning of the chat.


All you need is your Internet connection, computer keyboard and an hour of your time.  Please send me your questions ahead of time so I have an idea of what you want to know.  Send them directly to info@surefitdesigns.com.

If you can't attend, I will be posting the transcript within 2 - 3 days and will let you know the link via an email announcement.

If any of you belong to sewing groups or online pattern forums, feel free to post this announcement.

Hope to chat with you soon....Glenda

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. Sure hope I don't forget. I think you already know my questions, lol.
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy,
    I hope you registered for this event...I don't remember seeing your name come across as folks have signed up. The link is above. By registering you will receive a reminder notice on Tuesday morning.
    Kindly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete