Mar 15, 2016

Dress Kit Contest Winner!

Most of you know that we ran a 'Win a Dress Kit Contest' (or $50 toward the purchase of SFD items) in celebration of our new Little Black Dress online course.

The contest is over and the lucky winner is Mikki Boyd.


Mikki is brand new to Sure-Fit Designs.  She said, 'I'm so excited to win this fabulous prize.  I've been wanting to place an order but was waiting for the (contest) announcement of the winner...and it's me!!  I can't wait to try out this fitting system.  I've heard great reviews about it.  I've been watching and learning from your videos too.  You're a fabulous teacher!  Thank you again for offering this wonderful prize...so glad I'm the lucky winner.'  And I'm delighted she is too.



And just in case some of you missed the Little Black Dress announcement, my latest online course - Designing and Sewing the Little Black Dress', is being offered exclusively on Curious.com.  It can be accessed via this link -
http://bitly.com/sewtheLBD

Here's what the dress looks like:
In the course lessons, I actually sewed the Little 'BLUE' Dress since black is really hard to light up and photograph or video.  The details are much more visible sewing with the blue fabric.

Once again, congratulations Mikki, and welcome to the Sure-Fit Designs community.
Happy Sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment